Tag Archives: najib razak
berikut sedikit sebanyak butiran mengenai calon BN bagi kerusi Parlimen Hulu Selangor:
Name: P KAMALANATHAN a/l P. PANCHANATHAN PJK., APR.,
MIPR B. Comm. (Public Relations)
Age: 42 Years – Married
Address: 72 Taman Garing 48000 Rawang Selangod Darul Ehsan Malaysia
Mobile Phone: 6012 – 330 2079
Web Address: http://www.pkamalanathan.com
2001 – to date
• Public Relations Manager Serba Wangi Sdn. Bhd. [JATI] (subsidiary of BERNAS)
1998 – 2001
• Public Relations Manager Carotino Sdn. Bhd.
1993 – 1998
• Public Relations Officer Malaysian Palm Oil Promotion Council
1985 – 1993
• Clerical Staff Associated Pan Malaysia Cement Sdn. Bhd. (LaFarge Malaysia)
• Media Relations (Print, Electronic and New Media).
Initiate and manage relationships with members of the media. Develop and disseminate a full range of written material in support of strategic communications program including: press kit materials, news releases, profiles and backgrounders, technical sheets and other documents as needed. Handling requests for information from press. Execute press sample programs to secure favorable coverage for newly-released products.
• Government Relations/International Relations.
To foster relationship between my organisation and governments.
This includes assisting in the development of product information policy, management of legislative activities and communication and coordination with other public entities at the federal, state, regional and local levels. It also covers representing my organization in other part of the world/countries in carrying out lobbying activities with state and federal legislators.
In line with the organizations mission, building and maintaining relationships and monitoring issues related to the country is a key part of my responsibilities.
My experience with the Malaysian Palm Oil Promotion Council has given me the expertise to handle such situations.
To organize events and activities which is relevant for the organization.
Preparing annual budget for events, recommend events that would enhance the image of the organization.
Would be in consultation with exhibit managers, convention representatives and others concerning physical set-up needs and requirements for assigned areas, which will also include visiting the sites and venues.
Working closely with the public attending events organized by the organization by answering issues raised by them and also monitoring services which is being provided by the organization.
Managing Crisis Communication.
I have the ability to assess the situation from inside and outside the organisation as all stakeholders might perceive it and at the same time would be able to identify the techniques needed to solve or prevent crisis before it blows out of the context.
I am also able to undertake pressure and working within the regulatory and ethical requirements; which includes the initiating corporate social responsibility programmes.
I would be able to create a better management system whereby we would be able to decrease or eradicate number of serious accidents or any incident that could become serious and detrimental to the organisation.
I am indeed proud to share that I have the ability and confidance to increase better staff awareness of their roles and responsibilities and would be able to inform them the need and requirements from the organisation.
• Accredited Public Relations Practitioner [APR].
• Bachelors of Mass Communications – Public Relations Edith Cowan University, Australia
• Diploma in Public Relations Institute of Public Relations Malaysia (IPRM)
• Diploma in Language Transalation (Communications) Dewan Bahasa dan Pustaka, Malaysia
• Certificate in Public Relations London Chambers & Commerce Industry, England
• National Coordinator/Leader PUTERA MIC.
• Committee Member Barisan National Youth Education Bureau.
• Chairman – MIC Youth Education Bureau.
• National MIC Youth Executive Council Member.
Representation in NGO:
• Honorable Secretary Institut of Public Relations Malaysia IPRM]
• Assistant Secretary Selangor Badminton Association
• Advisor Malaysian Indian Video Shop Owners Association,
Kuala Lumpur & Selangor
• Board of Advisors Selayang Community College
Ministry of Higher Education
• Organising Chairman Itoso Ryu Karate International Tournament 2009
• Received the Pingat Jasa Kebaktian (PJK) award from DYMM Sultan Selangor pada tahun 2004.
• Received IPRM’s for creating the Best Multi Racial Event in Malaysia for the year 2004.
Paper’s Presented at International Conference’s
Understanding Red Palm Oil (CAROTINO) at the at the Nutritional Seminar organized by the Nutrition Society of Nepal on 2002.
Public Relations in a Plural Society at the International Public Relations Festival organized by the Global Alliance and the Public Relations Society of India on December 2005 at New Delhi, India
Public Relations and Tourism at Seminar on Travel an Tourism organized by Public Relations Society of India (Chennai Chapter) on January 2007 at Accord Metropolitan Hotel, Chennai
Good Communication Channel with your CEO at Asia Pacific Investor Relations organized by Marcus Evans on July 2007 at Park Royal, Kuala Lumpur.
When Advertisement and Logo’s are not enough at the Asian Strategy and Leadership Institute’s Branding and Marketing forum organized on March 2008 at the Sime Darby Convention Centre
Local Beacon Brands at the Asian Strategy and Leadership Institute’s Branding and Marketing forum organized on April 2008 at the Sime Darby Convention Centre
• Organising Chairman of the National Pongal Festival. This festival has been organized since 2003. The last event was
organised at Menara Kuala Lumpur on January 15
2008 and was attended by YB Dato’ Seri S Samy Vellu – President of MIC and the Minister of Works. The Pongal Festival is also listed in the Malaysia Book of Records and has won the crystal award (merit) for the best Multi Racial event in organised in Malaysia, this award was presented by the Institute of Public Relations Malaysia (IPRM).
• Organising Chairman of the ‘Road Safety Campaign in conjunction with the General Elections 2004’.
• RTM 1 (Bahasa Malaysia) and RTM 2 (English) panelist in their various talk shows. Mainly would speak in Unity, National
Integration and the Political Stability in Malaysia. The last show which I appeared was on the 24
March 2008 over RTM 1 – live talk show on the General Elections 2008.
• Presented papers on Public Relations in New Delhi and Chennai in India.
• Participated in a Leadership Training in Gummersbach, Germany in 2007. The training was organized for 14
(fourteen) days and was attended by 32 participants. I was the sole representative from Malaysia.
• Just finished producing a documentary title ‘THE TRUTH’ for RTM. This documentary would show case the success and the
achievement of the Malaysian Indians in this country. Besides producing the documentary, I also did the script and voiceovers for the entire documentary in Bahasa Malaysia.
layari blog beliau di